Click Here to Reserve Your Spot!
As a reminder, we are now in our "Reconnect" phase of operation. While the virtual experience has been positive, we recognize that there is something special about physically gathering with the body of Christ together. That being said, here is some information you will need to know as it relates to our current phase of re-entry.
· There will be one worship service each Sunday at 11 AM in the LIFE Center, but there will be limited seating due to social distancing guidelines. The time needed to sanitize cloth chairs makes it difficult to offer more than one service in the LIFE Center per day. In addition, we want to encourage the continued use of our "virtual" LIFE Groups. To encourage that ministry, we are asking that groups have a 9 AM start time to allow for folks who desire to participate in the on-site worship service to have time to travel over to the church.
· There will be NO LIFE Kids activities provided for children (preschool or elementary ages), so all those attending will be in the LIFE Center. Due to the social distancing guidelines, seating will be in family/household groupings.
· Due to the fact that seating will be limited, we are asking that you please click on the link above and RSVP if you plan to attend. By receiving these reservations, we'll be able to establish seating groupings in advance and provide assigned areas upon arrival. Reservations will also allow us to determine if "overflow" seating in another area of the facility is needed due to capacity being met in the LIFE Center. And, if you are assigned to an "overflow" seating area, that information will be communicated to you prior to arrival.
· There will only be one entrance/departure area and it will be the double doors leading into the LIFE Center from the lower parking lot. As a reminder, that lower lot is all handicap parking spaces, so those not needing a handicap parking space will need to park in the upper parking lot and walk down the sidewalk to the entry area.
· We are strongly encouraging the use of face masks, and will have some available if you desire/need one.
· There will be a designated men's and women's restroom available for use. We are asking that only one individual/household enter at a time. Following the departure from a restroom we will have someone sanitize the door handles and faucets prior to another individual entering. There will also be hand sanitizer available for use throughout the facility.
· While we are still evaluating the possibility of "corporate singing" due to aerosol droplets being a primary avenue of the viral transmission, we are sure the musical facet of the worship experience will be reduced from the normal experience.
Of course, if you are not yet ready to rejoin in person, the service will continue to be streamed via YouTube and FaceBook as it is currently. While we know many are ready to return on site, we also realize that many are simply not there yet?and that is alright! In fact, please help us maintain as safe an experience as possible by refraining from attending if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
We do look forward to seeing many of you again in person over the coming weeks. And we pray that this first step is met with success as we pursue the restoration of all ministries on campus in the coming months!