King Spring has on site worship Sundays at 11AM in the Life Center. Click here to reserve your spot!
What should I expect?
- King Spring Baptist Church follows the guidance and recommendations of the CDC as closely as possible.
- Attendees of Sunday Worship are encouraged to RSVP, and a seating chart is created based off these reservations, in order to help with social distancing upon arrival.
- Masks are required indoors for anyone 10 and older, per the Smyrna City Mask Order.
- Chairs are spaced out in excess of six feet between groupings.
- Corporate worship through singing occurs at the conclusion of the service and includes only two or three songs.
- Health screenings for children occur prior to their check-in.
What should I bring?
- A warm welcome from a greeter who will then direct you to the appropriate location.
- About an hour-long worship service.
- A friendly environment where those in casual wear are worshipping next to those in more formal attire. We’re much more interested in meeting you than in what you choose to wear.
What if I have kids?
- A Bible, though we also project the scriptures and sermon outline on large screens for everyone to see.
- Notes and/or journals and a pen if you like to take notes.
- Though we’re not providing coffee and snacks right now (due to health/safety concerns), both are welcome to be brought and enjoyed during our Sunday services.
- We offer an optional, child-friendly worship experience for preschoolers through 2nd grade during our 11am Worship.